Sunday 5 January 2014

Chapter 5


  1. In this chapter I have a lot of problem to do it.  
  2. Chapter 5 is about Globalization, I would like to search findings of outsources, expertise needed, budget incurred.  Other than that, also mentioned on challenges, current salary range and comparison of internal and external expertise. 
  3. I have problem to differentiate outsources between expertise needed. 
  4. lastly , I know about outsources and expertise needed.  
  5. This more about collaboration company between global counterpart.


  • outsources is the act of one company contracting with another company to provide services that might otherwise be performed by in-house employees.
  • expertise needed is person have specialized skills, knowledge or judgment, expertness needed in company




Now, my Chapter 5 already completed.  So, let do conclusion as a logical closure to the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY EVERYTHING